Sunday, September 02, 2007

Marlton Lakes Tri

I don't have much to say in this race report.

This was a very disappointing race for me. Things just didn't come together the way I had hoped they would. I'm not sure why, really - whether I ate something that didn't sit right, or or drank too much lake water, but my stomach was off during the run and really slowed me down. And I felt good on the bike but it turns out I was much slower than I thought I'd be. And my swim was just a mess.

But the good news is I finally got my transition act together, and managed to recover some time, especially in T2. Too bad my overall rank didn't match my transition ranks!

2 comments:

Bill said...

I'm a firm believer that a race such as this is a very good thing. Once you get past the initial disappointment, you'll sit back and reflect, thinking things through.

You'll likely find some causes, no matter how small. And that's where the success is.

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

I was there cheering on all the Team Triumph members. So I am sure I yelled "good job" to you and speedy.