Monday, July 23, 2007

It's HERE!

I'm leaving today for the hotel. Tomorrow is Essay Day #1, Wednesday is multiple-choice questions, and on Thursday I'll be back here for Essay Day #2. And then it will be over. And I can't wait.

Yesterday Speedy and I raced - I did a sprint, and he did an Olympic. I considered doing the Olympic, but was concerned that I would have too much residual fatigue leading into the bar if I did, so the sprint it was. We did pretty well! I won my AG (whoo-hoo!!) and Speedy came in 2nd in his. I had a brief moment of disbelief and euphoria when the unofficial results placed me at 3rd woman overall, but as the wave times got worked out I was actually 5th or 6th. But I will definitely take the AG win. I'll put up a race report later this week.

See you on the other side!

2 comments:

Joy | Love | Chaos said...

Great racing and GOOD LUCK ON THE EXAM!!! I know that you'll do well, and it will be over sooner than you can imagine.

And then, time for the rest of your life! :)

shelek said...

Hope the bar went well! Congrats on the AG win-- that's really impressive!