Friday, December 01, 2006

Okay, I'm Not Done.

I think this sums things up pretty well. Being a liberal arts major during undergrad (I know; it's the bane of Speedy's existence) I don't really get the math ones, but overall they're pretty funny.

But to add to the snarkiness: (I felt bad so I took it out.)

Today was a swim. I wanted to do 3x500, but that wasn't working so well. The first one (with a buoy) was okay, and the second wasn't terrible, but I didn't feel like I was incorporating the new catch work so well. So I broke the last one into essentially 10x50 with very short rest. That worked pretty well, and I felt like I was able to use the technique work I've been doing much more effectively than I could during the 500s. Tomorrow is a run; 4.5 miles - the longest yet!

No comments: