Tuesday, March 06, 2007

You Ironmen Are Amazing

I got to thinking about this during my swim this morning. I had to do 6x400, which is a super-long set for me. It wasn't going as well as I would have liked, and I was getting bored. And then I realized that my measly little swim this morning was nothing compared to what people training for an Ironman do every day.

Really. I have such respect for anyone who can train for an Ironman. I don't care how fast you are; if you're putting in the time to train for an Ironman I think that's awesome. I'm only training for Olympic distance races right now, and my Half-Ironman isn't even until September, and I am practically falling over at the end of each training week. I can't even contemplate training at the level that some of you are at. I think you guys rock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so your interests no longer include "legal mumbo jumbo"???