Friday, April 27, 2007

One Down, One to Go

Only one more exam and I'll be done!!

Training has taken a backseat for the past week, unfortunately. Hard workouts became easy, and easy workouts became...well, not at all. But all in all, I've only skipped one workout, and I've got a time trial tonight at a local race. It should be a fast crowd; the race is put on by a local running club and tends to bring out the hotshots. So I'll have some inspiration to try to go fast (well, fast for me. They'll all be done and eating pizza by the time I cross the finish line).

Tomorrow and Sunday bring my favorite workouts of the week, my brick and long run.

And by the middle of next week, I will be 100% done with law school, I'll be able to get things done around the house, and I will have more time to coach (and be out in the sun and have a general good time with a great group of high schoolers), and of course train more. I can't wait.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait, I'm confused... time trial, like bike time trial? Put on by a running club?

Cheaper Than Therapy said...

Oops! This happens to me all the time during exams - I say something that makes total sense to me but nobody else has any idea what I'm talking about. It was a regular running race, but my coach wanted me to treat it as a time trial to see where my fitness/speed was. Sorry for the confusion!