Monday, November 13, 2006

I Need a Coach.

So one of my goals was to get a coach. I've been thinking about this for a while. I think I need some direction in my training (Go forward, quickly. Right. Not that kind of direction). Maybe getting a coach would help provide that, as well as take away the issue of trying to put together my own schedule and wondering if I'm doing it right and knowing that it could be done better. Perhaps if it's financially feasible after the new year I'll look into it.

So where does one go to find a reasonably-priced coach? I want personalized training plans and email contact. Anybody have any ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think a coach is a really good idea. Not that I have any idea where to find one... Especially when you're really busy and mentally fatigued, it'll take the stress out of trying to figure out what kind of workout to do.

Also, it'd be good to have an object ear to go to when you have an existential crisis, like worrying that your swim times may have been faster last year :-)

So yeah, I think its a good idea.